Company C Offered

But below my minimum salary requirements.  Not too much below, but enough to make me think this one over the weekend.  They plan on given me a bonus once I have the certification.  I don’t know, I can’t afford to take much of a pay cut as it is, but this could prove to be a great opportunity.

They agreed to wait until Monday, then I would give them a call on my decision.  The benefits are pretty decent, so that might help to alleviate the cut.  Sigh.  It is about 10 miles closer to my house, 20 miles a day times 5 times 50 can add up.

I’ll let you know what I decide by Monday.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: